Right now, we're prepping for our 7 day vacation that we leave for on Monday, May 5th. (next week!) I've washed & folded about 5 loads of laundry and still have about 2-3 more loads to go. Yes, I do tend to let it pile up until the weekend which ends up being easier to have Jimmie help watch the kids while I do my cleaning. Anyhow, we are going to Carlsbad, CA. down near sunny San Diego for our vacation this year. (about 10 miles from where the triathelete just got killed by the great white shark...nice) Besides worrying about that, I'm working on some of the packing and thinking about ALL of the other stuff that we have to haul around. (2 car seats, diapers, stroller, formula, baby food, feeding supplies, beach stuff, clothes, etc.) That is what I'm doing today. Wesley and Jimmie went to watch the remote control airplanes fly in a competition here in town.
Bryan has the get-in-to's. He's trying to kill himself recently, climbing up the couch, beds, standing on toys, slipping on toys. He first figured out that if he pulled all of the decorative pillows off of the couch and stacked them and then stood on them that he could get up onto the couch. Now, he's decided to forget the pillows and muscle his way up. He can't be left alone for a second. He's completely opposite of Wesley when he was a baby!
Well, we'll post pics of our vacation when we get back next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment