We took a road trip. A very quick one indeed. My little man did his first runway fashion show in Hollywood. We left on Friday to drive down and came back up on Saturday afternoon when the show was over. Our proud grandma came along with us for our mini-trip.
Wesley took the stage 3 times and sported outfits from 3 different designers. I was very proud of him that he came out of his shell and held it together for the show. It was a lot of driving and I was happy that both boys did so well in the car as well!
Wesley took the stage 3 times and sported outfits from 3 different designers. I was very proud of him that he came out of his shell and held it together for the show. It was a lot of driving and I was happy that both boys did so well in the car as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment