Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bunchies of Huggies

I guess it has been over a month since I've updated our blog posting (sorry and thanks for the heads up Kay! LOL!) Wesley is finally getting better from his sickness and Bryan is just catching it. We're doing all we can to keep it at bay now.
Well, the only exciting new thing we did this past month was a quick turn around trip to Hollywood. Bryan had an audition for a national Huggies diapers commercial last week and we hopped on a plane stayed overnight and came back the next day. We were just going to fly out that morning and not stay in the hotel but the flight that got there at the time of his audition left at 8am and we would have had to have been up at 5:30am. Bryan likes to sleep in until about 8:30 so I figured it would be a waste of money to go down there if he was all cranky and fussy for the audition. Anyhow, we got there ok and I was told he did an "excellent job." This was his first audition without mommy in the room and he handled it like a pro (more than I can say for a few other babies that were there doing the "mommy pull" and scream!) He took the woman's hand and walked into the room and played with all the bubbles and fun stuff. I was so proud of him. Now, we're just doing the waiting game again...it's enough to make you go mad, or maybe just me! ;)

No comments: