Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello Dolly


Today we were at Walmart and I ran across this very pink stroller. Bryan, like most toddlers, has an obsession with pushing his stroller around. It is so huge for him that he crashes into everything he could possibly run over in the house. I saw this cute little stroller, which by the way, doesn't come in any other color but pink, and I picked it up for him. We now own 1 pink item in our house! Hooray! LOL Bryan has been pushing it around all day and loves it. I can't wait for Jimmie to see it when he comes home from work! =)

2 comments:

Kay's Spot said...

fist off, what a cutie pie!

Second, if ya REALLY look you can find blue toy strollers; I've seen many a boy with them bc the mom/dad refuses pink. (sigh)

Third: So what was Jimmie's response? ...men...

WESLEY said...

LOL. Thanks. I probably could've searched high and low but I figured, what the heck, who cares? Jimmie said "why did you buy that thing?" "I think we should spray paint it." LOL! I think it's growing on him now though. hehe =)