Monday, April 6, 2009

First Day of Spring Break!

The weather was so nice today, the best it's going to be all week. It's supposed to rain here on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. So, I decided we'd make the most of it today since it's Wesley's spring break week, and did we ever. We first headed to Golden Gate Park and took a 2 mile walk through the botanicals. We ended up at the children's park they have there where the boys had a ball running around and playing on new structures. Wesley's favorite was the huge cement slide they built down the side of a hill they had to go down on cardboard. After a couple hours there we headed over to Ocean Beach where we waded up and down the beach and played with some dogs. (I actually bothered to pet a greyhound..LOL) After this we headed back up to Benicia where we went to the park to play with one of Wesley's good friends. We got home at about 6pm and guess where the boys are? Outside riding bikes...I thought I had them tired out. I sure am!!!

No comments: