Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin patching...

I haven't updated this thing FOREVER! Sorry guys. I don't have access to my computer, because of the housing situation, so I've been stuck using my dad's laptop, which shuts off every 5 minutes! (you can imagine my blood pressure after 1 day!) So, I was able to temporarily hook up my dad's internet cable to my computer today and I've been getting a lot done. So, an update, we went to the Silveyville Pumpkin farm on Friday. The boys had good fun! They were able to paint their own little pumpkins and ride some fake horses. We also went on a horse ride trailer through the tree farm. Poor poor Bryan. Bryan put his face in one of those photo cut outs to take his picture. I snapped a photo of him and turned around for a quick second and heard him screaming. He managed to shove his head through the cut out hole and got stuck. Dear god, it took a bunch of people that worked at the farm to finally dislodge his head from the wood. He was screaming bloody murder the entire time. We were all relieved when he finally got out! It is a pretty funny story to tell now though. =) Yesterday we all went to the Cal Academy of Science in Golden Gate Park. We were lucky enough to score some free tickets from the marketing manager who sent them to us as a special "thank you" for Wesley being part of their ad campaign. It was really cool there and we all had a great time. The boys took a pic with the gallapagos turtle there. After the Academy we hit up a nearby playground park that they got to run around like crazies and let out their energy at. It was so nice to get away!
Horseride

Jumping on the hay matresses

So happy before getting stuck!

Painting pumpkins

What an artist

Concentrating very hard

Goin for a horse ride!
The Academy of Science

No comments: